Roll Width(s): 3.66M or 3.71M
Roll Length(s): Manufacture to order (Max. 55M)
TEAM AQUATURF - 12.5mm
TEAM Aquaturf is the premium polypropylene hockey surface offered to State Centre’s, Associations and hockey clubs throughout Australia. Over forty (40) TEAM Aquaturf surfaces have been supplied and installed throughout Australia and South East Asia.
State and Territory Centre’s who have installed Aquaturf include:-
- Hockey Queensland Inc (2) - 2005, 2006
- Tasmanian Hockey Centre (2) - 2007
- Hockey WA - 2007
- Hockey NT - 2006
TEAM Aquaturf was originally designed to specifically reduce watering requirements during match and training use. The surface requires less watering cycles and has the ability to retain water in the surface for longer periods. It is during periods of water restrictions that State Centre’s and clubs have fully appreciated the environmental and cost benefits of the TEAM Aquaturf system.
AQUATURF EVOLUTION - 12mm
Aquaturf Evolution is the latest synthetic hockey surface developed by TEAM to achieve Class One - Global Pitch rating when either WET or DRY. Evolving from our successful Aquaturf SL (sand dressed) synthetic hockey surface launched in 2005, Aquaturf Evolution is designed using a polyethylene yarn with its own unique polymer formulation and fibrillation pattern to improve playability and increase durability whilst offering improved ball roll, friction and turf abrasion when played on in a dry state.
AQUATURF SL - 20mm
Aquaturf SL was first developed in 2005 when FIH began its investigations into the possibility of a water-free synthetic turf for top level hockey. Research and development in yarn construction lead to the manufacture of polyethylene ‘Springlock’ technology; which combines to provide a cost effective, environmentally friendly surface solution suitable for play in wet or dry conditions.
Aquaturf SL is ‘the’ versatile product; ideal for multi-sport applications for those Clubs looking to increase their revenue.
AQUATURF XL - 12mm
Aquaturf XL is the original standard polypropylene/polyethylene hockey surface offered to hockey clubs throughout Australia that cannot afford the benefits of TEAM Aquaturf but still want a premium playing surface.
AQUATURF TROPHY ~ 12.5mm
Aquaturf Trophy is the original standard polyethylene hockey surface offered to hockey clubs throughout Australia that cannot afford the benefits of TEAM Aquaturf but still want a premium playing surface.
AQUATURF PE - 12.5mm
TEAM Aquaturf is the premium polyethylene hockey surface offered to State Centre’s, Associations and hockey clubs throughout Australia.
- Herculan Hockey
- Herculan MFsports floors are eco-friendly, seamless and cushioned Multi Functional floors with point elastic properties. The Herculan MF system passes the German AgBB/DIBt emission test and is rated as safe for indoor building materials.
- Herculan MF sports surfaces are CE certified and fulfill all requirement in the EN 14904. Herculan MF sports surfaces are listed as approved and certified on the NOC*NSF sports flooring list.
- The high performance, seamless surface of the Herculan MF system is non-porous, therefore hygienic and easy to clean. Herculan MF systems provide the optimum slide and slip resistance required in today's most demanding sports. Due to its high mechanical strength and elastic properties of the Herculan EX 800 thickness layer and the excellent wear resistance of its Herculan PU 145 or Herculan PU 100W top-layer, this tough and durable sports floor can also be used for exhibitions, concerts, speech-days and all kinds of other non-sports functions without extra protection.
- All Herculan Sports Floors are easy to maintain and can be resurfaced quickly and economically when required.